- About Us
- Why Turmeric and Black Pepper Is a Powerful Combination
- What are the benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon?
- What Is Black Seed Oil?
- All You Need to Know About Fuller’s Earth
- Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?
- Many Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Top 15 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- 14 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Shipping, Refund & Return Policies
- Contact Us
Showing the single result
Himalayan Pink Salt£5.99
Himalayan salt was formed naturally from 80+ minerals and elements – 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including: sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).