- About Us
- Why Turmeric and Black Pepper Is a Powerful Combination
- What are the benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon?
- What Is Black Seed Oil?
- All You Need to Know About Fuller’s Earth
- Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?
- Many Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Top 15 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- 14 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Shipping, Refund & Return Policies
- Contact Us
Showing the single result
Black Garlic Capsules£15.99
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the world over 5000 years ago.
Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. These conditions include high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, inherited high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, reduced blood flow due to narrowed arteries, and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis).
Some people use garlic to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, multiple myeloma, and lung cancer. It is also used to treat prostate cancer and bladder cancer.