- About Us
- Why Turmeric and Black Pepper Is a Powerful Combination
- What are the benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon?
- What Is Black Seed Oil?
- All You Need to Know About Fuller’s Earth
- Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?
- Many Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Top 15 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- 14 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Shipping, Refund & Return Policies
- Contact Us
Showing the single result
Turmeric & Black Pepper Capsules£9.99
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.