- About Us
- Why Turmeric and Black Pepper Is a Powerful Combination
- What are the benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon?
- What Is Black Seed Oil?
- All You Need to Know About Fuller’s Earth
- Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?
- Many Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Top 15 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- 14 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Shipping, Refund & Return Policies
- Contact Us
Showing all 2 results
Himalayan Pink Salt£5.99
Himalayan salt was formed naturally from 80+ minerals and elements – 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including: sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).
Multani Mitti (Fuller Earth)£5.99
1. Cleanses And Exfoliates Skin
An exfoliating fuller’s earth mask will help you get rid of excess oil, dirt and dead cells caused by pollution. Be sure to scrub gently and avoid leaving the mask on for more than 15 minutes.
Fuller’s Earth And Honey Mask
- Combine two tablespoons of basic fuller’s earth clay three tablespoons of water. Mix in a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply over your face, and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Scrub the mask on your face with circular motions and wipe the residue off with a steaming washcloth.
If you have sensitive or dry skin, be sure to add a few drops of sweet almond oil to the mask for extra nourishment and moisturization.