- About Us
- Why Turmeric and Black Pepper Is a Powerful Combination
- What are the benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon?
- What Is Black Seed Oil?
- All You Need to Know About Fuller’s Earth
- Does pink Himalayan salt have any health benefits?
- Many Benefits of Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
- Top 15 Healthy Foods You Should Be Eating
- Tips for Staying Healthy
- 14 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Shipping, Refund & Return Policies
- Contact Us
Showing the single result
Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules£9.99
Ceylon cinnamon comes from a tree called Cinnamomum verum. People use the bark to make medicine.
Ceylon cinnamon is taken by mouth for gastrointestinal (GI) upset, diarrhea, gas, and irritable bowel syndrome. It is also used for stimulating appetite, for hayfever (allergic rhinitis), for infections caused by bacteria and parasitic worms, for yeast infections inside the mouth (thrush), for menstrual cramps, weight loss, the common cold, and the flu (influenza).